WHERE WE WORK
• I was born in Minnesota and my family moved to Atlanta before I started middle school. During that challenging transition, my relationship with Jesus
became the most important part of my life.
• I met the Navigators during my freshmen year at Belmont University and began experiencing the value of one-to-one discipleship. God has a sense of
humor because I used to say, “I love the Navigators but I won’t ever work for them!”
• God began calling me to join staff in New York City during the Navigators Summer Training Program I attended here in June & July of 2015.
• In May 2016, I graduated with a music degree in Violin Performance and the following week started training for my EDGE Corps position with The
Navigators. I’m grateful for the music opportunities God has brought and will continue to provide for me in New York.
• Experiencing students engage in the Word of God for the first time. Whether it is during a retreat, Bible study, or conversation over coffee, I’m amazed at
the beauty of watching women connect with the Bible in ways they never have before.
• Meeting students who are hungry for one-on-one discipleship! In the spring, a student from Singapore contacted me asking to be mentored. My times
helping her walk with the Lord and praying for her are a highlight of my week.
• I’m starting to see spiritual generations in my discipleship. A student I meet with weekly is now passing along what she has learned to a younger
student in the ministry.
• During the hard transition to ministry in New York City last year, I received constant encouragement from a network of prayer and generous financial
supporters around the country.
< Back to Staff