WHERE WE WORK
Jim & Beth Luebe
• Married for over 20 years with three sons, one daughter-in-law and one grandson!
• Impacted by The Navigators as college students
• Beth worked as a cardiac nurse for 8 years
• A serious car accident in 1995 caused Beth chronic head/neck pain that still continues. Through it God taught us many lessons and transformed our
• God has grown our hearts to see all nations reached with the Gospel which is part of our reason to be in NYC
• Worked in Church Youth Ministry Consulting/Training (10 years)
• Led the Navigator Collegiate Ministry at the University of Northern Iowa (11 years)
• Served in National Collegiate Leadership in Colorado Springs (12 years) National U. S. Collegiate Director for 7 ½ years of this time. Together we helped
to relaunch oversees Missions sending through the collegiate iEDGE program.
• Hosted a weekly dinner/Bible Study in our home for 35-40 High School young men (6 years)
• Moved to NYC in early 2017 to work with millennials (Nav20’s) and first responders (NavResponders)
< Back to Staff