• Peter was born and raised in Queens, NY, as a Mets fan, and has also lived in Manhattan and now Brooklyn. Amanda hails from Bethesda, MD.
• Graduated NYU cum laude with a dual degree in History and German
• Worked for the Boy Scouts of America as a district executive in Manhattan for two years after college
• Graduated Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary with a Master of Divinity with an emphasis in missions and evangelism
• Met Amanda through Redeemer Presbyterian Church and married 10 years ago, they have three rambunctious boys: Noah David (8), Luke Asher (6), and
Parker Isaiah (4)
• Led the team that re-started the Boston University ministry in 1999-2001, which is thriving today
• Completed staff training under Dave and Cathy Bowman at Penn State in 2003, where he learned about core lies and that discipleship is about heart
transformation by the gospel, not behavior modification
• Campus Director of the New York University ministry from 2003-2016, seeing God grow it from a handful of students to many hundreds of alumni today • Supervising satellite ministries at Marymount Manhattan College and NYU-Tandon School of Engineering, which are growing in life-to-life discipleship
• Currently recruiting new staff to join our New York City team and speaking at conferences to spread the word about what God is doing in NYC!